Office: Thames Valley
Remuneration: £9.00-£10.00 per hour
Closing Date: 31-05-2021
Are you kind, caring and looking for a rewarding job where you can make a difference to people’s lives?
If so, Carewatch are currently recruiting compassionate and committed individuals to join our team in Reading (RG30) to work our popular evening weekend shifts 7-am-2pm and 3pm-10pm.
About the role:
As a Community Care Assistant at Carewatch, you will provide personalised support to our customers in their own homes. This is an incredibly varied and rewarding role where every interaction makes a real difference.
As a Community Care Assistant, you will be supporting our customers to live more independently in their own homes. You will be assisting them with daily living tasks, including personal care, helping them with domestic duties, cooking or taking them out into the community to stay independent and doing the things they love.
Due to the nature of this role, you will need to hold a full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
Experience is not necessary, as we will provide you with full, paid for training training, however we do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between customers homes
- You need to be well-organised, adaptable and practical
- Able to work under pressure, sometimes in stressful and challenging situations
- Self-motivated and be able to use own initiative.
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)