Office: Thames Valley
Remuneration: £9.00-£10.00 per hour
Closing Date: 30-06-2021
Are you considering a rewarding role in care?
Are you passionate about helping others?
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for community based waking night support workers in RG4.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms and full PPE provided
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)