Office: Market Harborough
Remuneration: £8.75 Days £64.80 Sleep Nights
Closing Date: 29-02-2020
We are now looking to recruit Support Workers for clients with learning disabilities in Daventry.
We continually strive to achieve the highest standards through the quality of our staff and their commitment and dedication to delivering care, support and companionship to all those whom they work with.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
We have various hours available ranging from days, evenings, weekends and sleeping night shifts as 24/7 care is provided for our clients.
You do not need to be a driver for this role.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Have a basic knowledge of Learning Disabilities
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
What we provide:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- The opportunity to progress into a qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Mileage paid at 22 pence per mile
- Free company mobile phone for personal use
- Ongoing support
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)