Remuneration: £9.80 per hour / paid in shifts / mileage if no company car
Closing Date: 31-08-2019
We are looking for a number of experienced care support workers to join our Response Team. This is a full-time position but would consider part time too. Ideal for someone with care experience wanting to move into a more senior role.
Applicants will be required to travel across North Ayrshire and MUST be DRIVERS with OWN CAR’s as there are times when company cars are not available. Previous HOMECARE experience is a must.
Our Response Team is in place to cover last minute or emergency care work, support new staff in the field. Working 7 days a week (from 6.30am to 2.30pm) or (2.30 -10.30pm) on a rotational shift bases 5/7 days.
• experience delivering home care
• excellent knowledge of North Ayrshire towns
• genuine desire to support people be as independent as possible
• dedication, passion, and need to help others
• good leadership and mentoring skills
• SVQ L2 in Health and Social Care
• ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• experience supervising other staff would be an advantage
• Planning and Organising
• Governance and Quality
• Communicating Effectively
• Customer Service
• People Skills
We will support you with:
• Salary of £9.80 per hour
• Mileage if not using company car
• Fixed shifts – guaranteed hour contracts
• The opportunity to study for career development
• Free uniforms
• 32 days paid holidays
• Workplace Pensions
Disclosure Scotland and PVG required, along with acceptable references, including your last employer.
If you want to make a difference and like the idea of working for a standout employer, we would love to hear from you.
Carewatch Inverclyde, Ayrshire, Dunbartonshire and Argyll are part of Inverclyde and North Ayrshire Care Services Ltd who are a family owned and operated business providing care and support services to Ayrshire, Inverclyde, East and West Dunbartonshire and Argyll (Lomond area). Operating as a franchise of Carewatch. We have offices in Greenock and Irvine. For more details please go to www.carewatch.co.uk/jobs