Office: Kingston And Merton
Closing Date: 05-03-2021
Are you passionate about quality? Do you want to drive high standards of care to people living in their own home? If so, Carewatch Care Services would love to hear from you.
Carewatch is a leading national home care provider. For over two decades, we have helped many thousands of people live independently within the comfort of their own home and community.
We are now looking to recruit an experienced Quality Officer to work within the Kingston and Merton area. The main purpose of the role is to ensure Care is delivered to the highest standard of quality. You will be the first person to create a positive impression of Carewatch when carrying out an initial visit and appropriate assessment of all Care packages whilst creating tailored Care/Support Plans. This role would suit a forward thinking, professional individual who is looking for their next career move within an established and fast expanding business.
Duties will include:
• To carry out field observations for all new Care Workers in line with our in-house training and development programme and take any appropriate action as necessary
• To develop person centred care/ support plans and risk assessments that meet service users needs and choices
• Organise, attend and conduct Service user Reviews to refresh and update the care/ support plan and risk assessment documentation as appropriate
• To work together with the Care Co-ordinator to ensure an appropriate Care Worker is matched to the needs of the service user at all times
• To provide cover and deliver care as required when visits cannot be assigned and during on-call hours
• To undertake on-call activities as directed.
The successful applicant will have previous experience within the Health and Social Care sector and will ideally will be proficient in undertaking Customer Care Needs Assessments, writing Care Plans and auditing and observing quality standards. Superb customer service skills are a must along with a positive, can do attitude. Strong IT skills/report writing and attention to detail is also vital as is a genuine passion for quality and high standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys to go the extra mile whilst making a real difference to individual’s quality of life.
We believe strongly in supporting our Employees to achieve their career aspirations, which is why we offer a structured career pathway to help you achieve your career goals.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS/ check and you must have a full UK driving license.