Closing Date: 02-08-2019
Carewatch is a leading national provider of home care, providing individualised packages of care to support and enable people to maintain their independence in the comfort of their own home.
We are now looking to appoint a Office Administrator to support the day-to-day branch activities.
Duties will include:
• Providing administration support to the branch
• Maintain and produce accurate and effective records
• Provide clerical support as appropriate including auditing, filing, typing letters and maintaining personal records and
• Managing worker compliance, including DBS checks and annual declaration of alongside of updating training log to ensure appropriate planning of training delivery can be made
• Answer and deal with all telephone and face to face enquiries in a professional manner
• Ensure Service User and Care Worker files and kept up-to-date and all the relevant changes implemented
• Processing timesheets to confirm call visits made by field staff.
• Any other duties as deemed appropriate to the role by the Branch Manager
The successful candidate will have strong experience in an administration support role ideally within a service delivery/customer service environment. Domiciliary care knowledge would be desirable but is not essential for this role. With strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail you will be at ease managing workloads, prioritising and working towards deadlines. In addition you will have excellent communication skills and be proficient in using Outlook, Word and Excel.
What we offer:
Career development and the opportunity to study NVQ in Customer Services
20 days paid holiday + observed public holidays
Enrolment in Workplace Pension Scheme