Remuneration: £8.72 Per Hour
Closing Date: 19-03-2021
Do you have good communication skills, written and verbal? Do you have drive and a passion to care? Are you a team player and able to work on your own initiative? If so we are looking for you!
New Directions provides specialist support both in services housing and to people within their own homes. Our dedicated team has been providing quality care and support in Enfield for over 20 years.
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for weekday/weekend Night Care Assistants to work 8pm-10am within customers own homes.
As a Night Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting and medication.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- The opportunity to progress into a fully funded QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Uniforms and full PPE provided
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&c’s apply)
New Directions are an Equal Opportunities employer.