Office: Isle Of Wight
Location: Isle Of Wight
Remuneration: £107 Per Day
Closing Date: 30-11-2020
Here at Carewatch we are looking for caring, hard-working individuals to train to be Live In Carers. In addition to being an emotionally rewarding career, we offer great rates of pay, ongoing training and support with the opportunity to really make a difference to someone else’s life.
As a Live In Carer your duties will be:
- Companionship – sharing conversation and spending time together
- Personal care – assisting with bathing, dressing and, when necessary, continence support
- Assistance with mobility – some customers need assistance getting around the home
- Medication – as per the customer’s care plan
- Light household duties – help around the home, such as vacuuming or washing clothes
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Running errands – assisting with tasks such as shopping or picking up prescriptions
We have a live in care placement on the Isle of Wight on a 3 week on, 3 week off basis so ideally you will be based on the Island.
What we offer;
- Holiday allowance
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Ongoing support and training
- The opportunity for a fully funded QCF/NVQ in Health and Social Care
Carewatch are an equal opportunities employer.