Office: Market Harborough
Remuneration: £8.91 Per Hour - £64.80 Sleep Night
Closing Date: 30-09-2021
We currently have vacancies for support staff across two residential settings based in Daventry for either full or part time hours and must be available for sleep-in shifts – guaranteed hours. The successful candidates will be assisting with a range of learning disabilities.
- Helping to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives.
- Facilitating socialisation and social activities
- To empathise and actively listen in a sensitive manner accessing appropriate additional support where necessary.
- To ensure that our customers maintain their independence, privacy and high standard of living.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in working as a Support Worker/Carer.
- An understanding of the needs of adults with learning disabilities who are vulnerable within society.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
- 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms and full PPE provided
- Ongoing support and training with career progression