Office: Market Harborough
Remuneration: £9.50 Per Hour
Closing Date: 05-03-2020
We are looking for kind and caring Community Care Assistants to join our ever expanding team!
We operate 7 days a week and our shifts are generally 7am – 2pm and 4pm – 10pm, availability on alternate weekends will be required, we have flexible hours available on either a Full or Part Time basis in Corby.
The role of a Community Care Assistant:
- Assisting with personal care, physical tasks and domestic duties
- Assisting with social tasks to help individuals maintain community and family involvement
- Actively promoting, encouraging and supporting clients to maintain independence
- Working in accordance with practices, procedures and policies in line with regulations
- Liaising with other professionals as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Maintaining customer notes to ensure that information is recorded accurately
- Observing, monitoring and communicating any changes in your customers and reporting accordingly
Due to the nature of this role you will need a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between customers homes
- You need to be well-organised, adaptable and practical
- Able to work under pressure, sometimes in stressful and challenging situations
- Self-motivated and be able to use own initiative.
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 28 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms and full PPE provided
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
So if you’re looking to start a fantastic new opportunity, with a company that provides excellent pay rates, this could be the opportunity for you – Carewatch is an equal opportunities employer.