Remuneration: £9.55-£10.50 per hour
Closing Date: 31-10-2021
Are you kind, caring and looking for a rewarding job where you can make a difference to people’s lives? Do you drive and have access to your own vehicle?
If so, Carewatch are currently recruiting compassionate and committed individuals that hold a full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle to join our team to work in Swaffham and the surrounding areas to cover our popular evening and weekend shifts.
About the role:
As a Community Care Assistant at Carewatch, you will provide personalised support to our customers in their own homes. This is an incredibly varied and rewarding role where every interaction makes a real difference.
As a Community Care Assistant, you will be supporting our customers to live more independently in their own homes. You will be assisting them with daily living tasks, including personal care, helping them with domestic duties, cooking or taking them out into the community to stay independent and doing the things they love.
We provide all of our Care Assistants full PPE and uniforms to ensure COVID safe working practices are adhered to.
We are holding interviews now!
Carewatch offer a full, remote induction training programme with a one day in house practical training along with the opportunity to gain a fully funded NVQ in Health and Social Care with a paid bonus on completion.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between customers homes
- You need to be well-organised, adaptable and practical
- Able to work under pressure, sometimes in stressful and challenging situations
- Self-motivated and be able to use own initiative.
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)