Remuneration: £9.35-£10.50 Per Hour
Closing Date: 02-02-2021
Are you kind, caring and looking for a rewarding job where you can make a difference to people’s lives?
If so, Carewatch are currently recruiting compassionate and committed individuals to join our team to work in Hunstanton to cover our popular evening and weekend shifts.
About the role:
As a Community Care Assistant at Carewatch, you will provide personalised support to our customers in their own homes. This is an incredibly varied and rewarding role where every interaction makes a real difference.
As a Community Care Assistant, you will be supporting our customers to live more independently in their own homes. You will be assisting them with daily living tasks, including personal care, helping them with domestic duties, cooking or taking them out into the community to stay independent and doing the things they love.
Experience is not necessary, as we will provide you with full, paid for training training, however we do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between customers homes
- You need to be well-organised, adaptable and practical
- Able to work under pressure, sometimes in stressful and challenging situations
- Self-motivated and be able to use own initiative.