Remuneration: £9.55-£10.50 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31-10-2021
We now have vacancies for evening and weekend Community Care Assistants in Hunstanton for hours of 7am to 2pm and 4pm to 10pm on either a Full or Part time basis which will include travel time and mileage payments.
Due to the nature of this role you will need to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
We provide all of our Care Assistants full PPE and uniforms to ensure COVID safe working practices are adhered to.
We are holding interviews now!
Carewatch offer a full, remote induction training programme with a one day in house practical training along with the opportunity to gain a fully funded NVQ in Health and Social Care with a paid bonus on completion.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks will include:
- Assisting customers with their daily living needs
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Cleaning and more
Benefits of working for us:
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
- Travel and Mileage Payments
- 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms and full PPE provided
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
Carewatch is an equal opportunities employer.