Remuneration: £8.80 - £10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31-03-2020
We are looking for full-time and part-time care and support workers, with or without care experience, to work various shifts including week days, evenings and we do ask for availability alternate weekends in the Ipswich and surrounding areas.
You do need to be a driver to travel between customers with access to a car for work.
Depending upon the shift you are working you’ll be helping your customers with personal care and practical tasks,such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, meal preparation and cooking, doctor’s appointments and shopping.
What we offer:
Guaranteed hours contract after 3 month probation
- £8.80 to £10.00 per hour
- Free mobile phone for work and personal use
- Paid training
- Paid mileage at 23p per mile
- Local and permanent work
- Outstanding training opportunities available for all care assistants, healthcare support workers and home care workers
- Free uniforms
- Free Criminal Record Check
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
This role is subject to a DBS check and you will need to provide proof of a full UK driving licence and your right to reside and work in the UK.