Remuneration: £10.32 Per Hour
Closing Date: 30-11-2022
We are offering all new staff a £1000 joining bonus*
We are recruiting Care Assistants to support the elderly community in the Garnock Valley, Dalry who require support within their own homes. The successful care assistants will need a driving license and access to a vehicle. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about care and that offers great opportunities for career development.
Whether you are new to care or experienced, we would love to hear from you! We have a variety of shifts available to include mornings, lunchtime, afternoons and evenings and we do ask for some availability on alternate weekends.
- £10.32ph drivers
- Including mileage payments of 25 pence per mile
- Paid induction training
- 28 Days annual holiday (pro rata)
- £1000 joining bonus*
- £250 refer a friend bonus*
- We refund the cost of your PVG
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- Career Development available
- Opportunity to progress into a nationally recognised qualification
- Free PPE & Uniform
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks will include:
- Providing support with everyday needs
- Personal Care
- Food Shopping
- Domestic care
- Basic cooking
*To qualify for the refer a friend you will need to work a minimum of 15 hours per week for 12 weeks – bonus to be paid after week 13
*To qualify for the £1000 joining bonus you will need to work 35 hours per week to include 1 evening and alternate weekends. Bonus to be paid after 6 months.