Remuneration: £9.35-£10.50 per hour
Closing Date: 14-01-2021
Are you considering a rewarding role in care?
Are you passionate about helping others?
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for Community Homecare Assistants to work various shift patterns from 7am-2pm & 4pm-10pm with some availability on alternate weekends in Briston.
As a Community Homecare Assistant your tasks would include assisting customers in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
Due to the nature of this role you will need to hold a full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between customers homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms and full PPE provided
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)