Office: Isle Of Wight
Remuneration: £9.25-£11.00 per hour
Closing Date: 31-10-2020
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
We have a Coffee Morning every Thursday – 10 am – 12 noon so why not pop in and meet the team to find out more about our recruitment opportunities and discover the great work that our carers do:
Carewatch Isle of Wight Branch, 10 Pyle Street, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 1JW
We are looking for full and part-time care and support workers, to work various shifts in Ventnor. We offer flexible working patterns to suit you and your lifestyle.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
You will need to be a driver with access to your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 30 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms and full PPE provided
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)