Office: Thames Valley
Remuneration: £11.50-£12.50 per hour
Closing Date: 31-10-2020
Are you considering a rewarding role in care? Are you passionate about helping others?
We continually strive to achieve the highest standards through the quality of our staff and their commitment and dedication to delivering care, support and companionship to all those whom they work with.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for Full Time Community Care Assistants to work various shifts and must be available for at least 2 evening shifts per week with availability alternate weekends.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
You will need to be a driver with access to your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms and full PPE
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
Carewatch are an equal opportunities employer.