Office: Thames Valley
Remuneration: £10.00 - £11.50 Per Hour
Closing Date: 30-04-2020
Due to popular demand and an exciting new opportunity we are now recruiting for Community Care/Support workers to work in Mortimer and within a 10 mile radius.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
You will need access to your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Free company mobile phone for work and personal use
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
Carewatch are an equal opportunities employer.