Office: Isle Of Wight
Remuneration: £9.25-£11.00 per hour
Closing Date: 30-09-2020
At Carewatch our vision is to deliver outstanding community care and support services to our customers.
The customers our carers visit every day have a wide range of care needs. So, we are looking for carers who are empathetic, understanding and compassionate. We pride ourselves on our Care Assistants providing our customers with high quality care to enable them to remain independent within their own homes.
You may have experience in care or may have cared for a relative or friend, or just want the opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for full-time and part-time Community Care Assistants to work weekday and weekend shifts; Mornings 7am-2pm and Evenings 4pm-10pm based in Shanklin.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include:
- Assisting customers with their daily living needs
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Cleaning and more
Car drivers preferred however we will consider non – drivers for this role.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between customers homes
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
- Competitive hourly rate at £9.25-£11.00
- 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 30 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression