Office: Isle Of Wight
Remuneration: £9.25 - £11.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31-10-2020
Are you considering a rewarding role in care?
Are you passionate about helping others?
We are looking for full-time and part-time care and support workers, with or without care experience, to work various shifts including week days 7am – 2pm and 4pm – 10pm, weekend mornings 7am – 2pm and weekend evenings 4pm – 10pm in the Newport (Isle of Wight) and surrounding areas.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
Car drivers preferred however we will consider non – drivers for this role.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 30 pence per mile
- Hourly rates from £9.25 up to £11.00 per hour
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms and full PPE provided
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)