Remuneration: £8.80 - £10.50 Per Hour
Closing Date: 29-02-2020
Are you considering a rewarding role in care?
Everyday makes a difference in Social Care.
Carewatch are looking for kind and compassionate people to join their amazing team in Hellesdon on either a full or part time basis.
We offer flexible hours and guaranteed hour contracts which enables you to work around other commitments such as childcare and studies. However we do ask due to our customer’s preferences, for availability evenings and some weekends.
If you are looking for a role that allows you to make a difference to people’s lives, whether you are new to care or an experienced care worker, we’ll support and train you as well as giving you the opportunity to progress your career through a fully funded QCF in Social Care.
We are waiting to hear from you if you are:
- Caring, compassionate, with a genuine desire to help others
- Confident to work alone or as part of a team
- Adaptable and happy to support our customers with a range of tasks such as personal care, meal preparation, medication, light household duties and shopping
- Punctual and flexible
- Able to travel between clients homes (Drivers and non-drivers will be considered for this role)
The benefits of working for us:
- Refer a friend scheme*
- Competitive hourly rate at £8.80 – £10.50
- 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
- Free company mobile phone for work and personal use
- Flexible working hours or guaranteed hour contracts
- 2 week rolling rotas
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS*
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
*Subject to terms and conditions