Office: Thames Valley
Remuneration: £9.00 - £10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 30-04-2020
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting in the Newbury area for Community Care Assistants to work Full Time Hours – Monday to Friday with availability at least two evenings per week and alternate weekends.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
You do need to be a car driver with access to your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working with us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Free company mobile phone for work and personal use
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
Carewatch are an equal opportunities employer.