Remuneration: £8.80 - £9.20 per hour
Closing Date: 30-09-2019
Due to growth and popular demand, Carewatch are now recruiting Care Assistants.
We are initially looking for drivers with access to their own vehicle but will consider non-drivers for alternative placements.
We’ll train and support you, so you can confidently deliver a great service and you’ll develop a bond with your customers, which will help you to assist them with tasks and keep an eye on their health and wellbeing.
Every customer is different, so the support and help that you provide will depend on your customer’s needs, which will be assessed and regularly monitored by our quality officers.
What we offer:
- £8.80 (weekdays) £9.20 (weekends) per hour
- Contracted hours with an ‘unsociable hours’ enhanced rate of £9.60 per hour
- Contracted hours of 14 to 26 hours a week
- Free mobile phone for work and personal use
- Paid training
- Paid mileage at 25p per mile
- Local and permanent work
- Outstanding training opportunities available for all care assistants
- Free uniforms
- Free Criminal Record Check
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
This role is subject to a DBS check and you will need to provide proof of your right to reside and work in the UK.
Why not apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.