Remuneration: £8.80 - £10.50 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31-03-2020
Are you considering a rewarding role in care?
Are you passionate about helping others?
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants to work various shift patterns from 7am-2pm & 4pm-10pm we ask for availability on alternate weekends in the Hunstanton area.
Car drivers preferred due to the nature of this role however non drivers will be considered for alternative placements.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Free company mobile phone for work and personal use
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
If you would like more information about our current job opportunities why not call us today or follow us on Facebook.