Remuneration: £8.72 Per Hour
Closing Date: 30-09-2020
Do you have good communication skills, written and verbal? Do you have drive and a passion to care? Are you a team player and able to work on your own initiative? Are you looking for a more rewarding career in care? If so we are looking for you!
New Directions provides specialist support both in services housing and to people within their own homes. Our dedicated team has been providing quality care and support in Enfield for over 20 years.
Due to increased demand we are now recruiting for Care Assistants in Ealing who can work in a person centered way with our customers. The ideal candidates will be motivated, compassionate, energetic and have a can do attitude.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
You will be supporting a varied range of adults with learning and/or physical disabilities.
You will encourage and support our customers with the following:
- Daily living routines
- Going to further education
- Social and community events
- Hobbies and sports
- Friendship and companionship
What we offer:
- Variable hour contracts
- Paid training
- Local and permanent work
- Outstanding training opportunities available for all care/support workers
- Free Criminal Record Check
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
- Refer a friend bonus
This is a role where you will meet new people, and be actively involved in improving life for those we support. Why not call us today on 020 8367 1155 for a friendly, informal chat.