Office: Isle Of Wight
Location: Cowes, Isle of Wight
Remuneration: £9.25 - £11.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31-10-2020
Due to growth and popular demand, our team on the Isle of Wight are recruiting for Full and Part time care workers in Cowes. We have various shifts available and offer flexibility to work around you and your other commitments.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
Due to the nature of this role, we do require you to be a car driver with access to your own vehicle.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
- Full training provided (paid)
- Paid for DBS
- Local and permanent work
- Free Uniform
- Excellent rates of pay £9.25- £11.00 per hour
- Flexible working hours full time or part time
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
- Paid mileage at 30p per mile
- Excellent career opportunities
- Uncapped recommend a friend for £250 bonus (T’s & C’s apply)