Office: Thames Valley
Remuneration: £21,000 - £24,000 DOE
Closing Date: 29-02-2020
If you are able to cope under pressure, organised, reliable and a team player we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit an experienced full time Care Coordinator to join our team in Maidenhead to coordinate the Reading and surrounding areas therefore, you will need knowledge of the local geographical area.
We continually strive to achieve the highest standards through the quality of our staff and their commitment and dedication to delivering care, support and companionship to all those whom they work with.
Carewatch will provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
- Have an awareness of how to use rostering systems within the health and social care sector
- Understanding of the scheduling process within the health and social care sector
- Office administration experience: typing, letter writing and filing
- Good people skills with the ability to provide an exceptional level of service
- The ability to negotiate effectively
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent standard of IT skills
Duties will include:
- To undertake on-call duties
- Maintain regular communication with Care Workers to enable them to discuss any matters regarding their scheduled calls and to provide regular support
- Use the rostering system to ensure effective scheduling of staff to deliver care and proactively planning to fill capacity gaps
- Liaise with the recruitment team to ensure adequate capacity
- Print and distribute documentation for service users including visit sheets
- Provide reports as requested on care hours delivered
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile (Where applicable)
- Free company mobile phone for work and personal use
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
As some travel within the area will be required, applicants must have their own transport and all roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK and DBS check.
It is important to us, and our customers that we recruit people of all backgrounds, cultures and ages.