Location: North Finchley, North London, N12 0EH
Remuneration: £21,000 per annum + On Call (Mobile Service) + Pension
Closing Date: 30-04-2022
Carewatch is a leading national home care provider. For almost two decades, we have helped many thousands of people get the best out of life, supporting independent living within the comfort of their own homes and community.
We are now looking to recruit a Care Coordinator to work within our offices in North Finchley.
SUMMARY OF POST :
The primary task of the Care Coordinator is the planning & allocation of care calls to care workers using our sophisticated computer programme. Care workers are assigned to service users, according to Carewatch policies and procedures, and the Care Coordinator then works to ensure that all care calls are filled when there are times of staff sickness or holiday.
1. Taking new service users referrals from social workers, private service users, etc.
2. Assigning care workers to service users, adhering to Carewatch policies and principles.
3. Liaising with and providing support to Field Care Supervisors working within allocated area.
4. Responsibility for all data input relating to specified area as changes occur.
5. Ensuring that holiday/sickness and emergency calls are assigned.
6. Updating records of service users and care workers on an on-going basis.
7. Preparation of reports as required.
8. General Administration Duties
9. To assist with the running of the out of hours mobile service on a rota basis.
1. To be able to plan and allocate the workload of care staff.
2. To be able to maintain all office policies, procedures and systems.
3. To be able to maintain all administration.
4. To be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
5. To be able to prepare reports as required.
Special Skills and Attributes
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent computer skills.
Excellent administrative skills.
Good planning and organisational skills.
Sound understanding of good care principles.
Skills in care planning.
Ability to cope with pressure.
Even-tempered and patient.
Ability to cope with change.
Ability to display empathy and warmth.
Carewatch Barnet, Apex House, Grand Arcade, Tally Ho Corner, High Road, North Finchley, London N12 0EH