Remuneration: £19,000 - £20,000
Closing Date: 31-08-2019
Carewatch now require a Full Time Care Coordinator for our office in Broomhill.
Hours of work are: 08:30-17:00 (Mon-Fri) plus sharing On-call duties with fellow Coordinators and attending care calls as and when business needs dictate.
If you are able to cope under pressure, organised, reliable and a team player we would like to hear from you. Due to the nature of this role, you will need to be a car driver with access to your own vehicle.
• Awareness of how to use rostering systems within the health and social care sector (ideally Staffplan)
• Understanding of the scheduling process within the health and social care sector
• Office administration experience: typing, letter writing and filing
• Good people skills with the ability to provide an exceptional level of service
• The ability to negotiate effectively
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent standard of IT skills such as database management
As some travel within the area may be required, applicants must have their own transport and all roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK and DBS check.
It is important to us, and our customers that we recruit people of all backgrounds, cultures and ages.