Office: Market Harborough
Remuneration: £9.00 per hour
Closing Date: 29-02-2020
Are you considering a rewarding role in care?
Are you passionate about helping others?
Are you looking for flexible hours to suit your commitments?
We continually strive to achieve the highest standards through the quality of our staff and their commitment and dedication to delivering care, support and companionship to all those whom they work with.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants in Corby and surrounding areas to work our popular evening and weekend shifts.
Evenings start at 4pm – 10pm
Weekends we have various shifts ranging between 7am – 2pm and 4pm – 10pm.
You must be a car driver with access to your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 28 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Free company mobile phone for work and personal use
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)