Location: West Runton
Remuneration: £9.35 - £10.50 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31-08-2020
We have some exciting opportunities available in West Runton and surrounding areas due to recent and ongoing expansion!
If you are passionate about working in the health and social care sector and are looking to transfer to a company with fantastic progression and training opportunities then this may be an ideal position for you. Alternatively If you are looking to start a career in a field that provides daily reward and a sense of purpose; we pride ourselves on helping people to have the best possible start in the health and social care sector!
Duties include assisting clients to maintain independence, with all activities of daily living, and completing social and domestic calls.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 25 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
Our clients come from a varied background and have varying needs – If you would like any more information, please don’t hesitate to contact the branch on 01362 696967, we look forward to hearing from you!