Office: Thames Valley
Remuneration: £9.00 - £10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 30-04-2021
Are you passionate about supporting vulnerable people in your community?
Do you enjoy learning new skills and working as part of a dynamic team of dedicated Health Care Professionals?
If so, Carewatch need you!
This is an extremely rewarding role that involves providing the highest standard of care to our clients, including:
- Assisting with personal care
- Help around the home
- Preparing meals
- Offering emotional and physical support
As a Home Care Assistant/Support Worker you will get the opportunity to support a variety of clients everyday using the skills you’ve gained during our comprehensive training programme.
Your mileage is paid and your routes are planned to reduce travel time, giving you the ability to really make a difference.
Why should you apply?
- We offer flexbility so you can balance your career with your personal schedule
- We offer a wage that reflects the incredible work you do
- We provide ongoing support so you get the most out of your career
- You will be working with a company that understands and values its employees
- Funded DBS
- Paid induction training
- Free uniform
- Holiday allowance
We understand that getting into a new role can at times be a lengthy process, so our dedicated careers team will work with you to book your interview, arrange training and get you out working without delay.
YOU WILL NEED TO HOLD A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE WITH ACCESS TO A VEHICLE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
If this sounds like the career for you, please apply online today!