Office: Thames Valley
Remuneration: £9.00 - £10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 30-04-2022
Join us to receive a £1000 joining bonus!
We are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants in Reading and West Berkshire to cover hours of 7am to 2pm and 4pm to 10pm on a full time basis which will include mileage payments, we do ask for availability on alternate weekends.
Benefits of working for us:
- £1000 joining bonus – must work a minimum of 35 hours per week including a minimum of alternate weekends to be paid at 6 months continuous employment and still employed
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)*
- 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 22 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms and full PPE provided
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
Due to the nature of this role you will need to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
The customers our carers visit every day have a wide range of care needs. So, we are looking for carers who are empathetic, understanding and compassionate. We pride ourselves on our Care Assistants providing our customers with high quality care to enable them to remain independent within their own homes.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks will include:
- Assisting customers with their daily living needs
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Cleaning and more
You may have experience in care or may have cared for a relative or friend, or just want the opportunity to make a real difference to someone’s life.