Location: Kings Lynn
Remuneration: £8.80 Weekdays - £9.20 Weekends
Closing Date: 31-12-2019
Are you looking for a fulfilling role in care, working regularly with customers and helping them stay independent, in their own homes?
We are looking for full-time and part-time care and support workers, with or without care experience, to work various shifts including week day evenings 4pm – 10pm, weekend mornings 7am – 2pm and weekend evenings 4pm – 10pm in the Hunstanton/Kings Lynn area.
We’ll train and support you, so you can confidently deliver a great service and you’ll develop a bond with your customers, which will help you to assist them with tasks and keep an eye on their health and well-being.
You do need to be a driver to travel between customers with access to a car for work. We also welcome existing double up teams!
Depending upon the shift you are working you’ll be helping your customers with personal and practical care, such as;
- Getting up and ready for the day
- Getting ready for bed
- Tidying the home
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Accompanying to Doctors appointments and shopping
Every customer is different, so the support and help that you provide will depend on your customer’s needs, which will be assessed and regularly monitored by our quality officers.
We will support you with:
- £8.80-£9.20 per hour
- GUARANTEED HOURS AVAILABLE
- Free mobile phone for work and personal use
- Paid training
- Paid mileage at 25p per mile
- Local and permanent work
- Outstanding training opportunities available for all Care Assistants, Health care support Workers and Home Care Workers
- Free Uniforms
- Free Criminal Record Check (DBS)
- 28 Day Paid Holiday (pro rata)
This role is subject to a DBS check and you will need to provide proof of a full UK driving license and your right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.