Office: Cranbrook Gardens Extra Care Scheme
Remuneration: £8.91 - £9.27 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31-08-2022
Cranbrook Gardens Extra Care Scheme offers high quality sheltered housing in Eastbourne for older people.
We are looking for caring, enthusiastic individuals to join our amazing team on either a full or part time basis for day and night shifts.
Care experience is not essential as we will train and support you, if you have a genuine desire to help others there is an opportunity for you with Carewatch.
We do require you to:
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Work to our company values and vision
- £8.91 per hour (weekdays) £9.27 per hour (weekends)
- Paid for training
- Outstanding training opportunities available for all care assistants
- Free uniforms
- Free Criminal Record Check
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
This role is subject to a DBS check and you will need to provide proof of your right to reside and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.