Remuneration: £10.55 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31-03-2020
Do you have good communication skills, written and verbal? Do you have a passion to care? Are you a team player and able to work on your own initiative? If so we are looking for you!
New Directions provides specialist support both in services housing and to people within their own homes. Our dedicated team has been providing quality care and support in Enfield and the surrounding areas for over 20 years.
Our trained staff support people with a wide range of needs, from specialist support through to daily help with living routines and community inclusion.
We are now recruiting dedicated support staff in the following areas: NW1, NW3, NW5, NW6, NW8 and WC1N. We have day shifts and sleep nights available.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
You will be supporting a varied range of adults with learning and/or physical disabilities is a rewarding role. You will encourage and support them with things such as:
- Daily living routines
- Going to further education
- Social and community events
- Hobbies and sports
- Friendship and companionship
What we offer:
- £8.25 (day shifts) to £8.21 (sleep nights) per hour
- Free mobile phone for work and personal use
- Variable hour contracts
- Paid training
- Local and permanent work
- Outstanding training opportunities available for all care/support workers
- Free Criminal Record Check
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
- Refer a friend bonus
This is a role where you will meet new people, and be actively involved in improving life for those we support. Why not call us today on 020 8367 1155 for a friendly, informal chat.
New Directions is an Equal Opportunities employer.
You will need proof of your right to work and reside in the UK.