Office: Thames Valley
Remuneration: £9.30 - £10.30 per hour
Closing Date: 30-06-2022
Are you thinking about a new role in Health and Social Care?
Our care workers would agree it is one of the most rewarding careers to be a part of! Join us and receive a £1000 bonus! (t&c’s apply)
We currently have vacancies in Maidenhead, on a full time basis. We have a variety of shifts available to include mornings, lunchtime, afternoons and evenings and we do ask for some availability on alternate weekends. whether you are new to care or experienced, we would love to hear from you!
The successful care assistants will need a driving licence and access to a vehicle to be considered for this role.
Benefits of working for us:
- £9.30 up to £10.30 per hour
- Including mileage payments of 22 pence per mile for drivers
- £1000 joining bonus – must work a minimum of 35 hours per week including a minimum of 1 evening per week, alternate weekends to be paid at 6 months continuous employment and still employed
- Paid for DBS
- Paid for training
- Bank holidays paid at time and a half except Christmas Day & New Year’s Day which is paid at double time
- 28 Days annual holiday (pro rata)
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Career Development available
- Opportunity to progress into a nationally recognised qualification with a paid bonus on completion!
- Free PPE & Uniforms
Our Care Assistants support the elderly and vulnerable within our communities who require support within their own homes. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about care and that offers great opportunities for career development.
As a Community Care Assistant, your tasks will include:
- Providing support with everyday needs
- Personal Care
- Food Shopping
- Domestic care
- Basic cooking
*To qualify for the refer a friend you will need to work a minimum of 15 hours per week for 12 weeks – bonus to be paid after week 13
*To qualify for the £1000 bonus you must work a minimum of 35 hours per week including a minimum of 1 evening per week and alternate weekends to be paid at 6 months continuous employment and still employed
If this sounds like the career for you, please apply online today!