Office: Cranbrook Gardens Extra Care Scheme
Remuneration: £8.21 Weekdays £8.76 Weekends per hour
Closing Date: 31-03-2020
Are you considering a rewarding role in care?
Are you passionate about helping others?
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
Due to popular demand we are now recruiting for Bank Care Assistants based at our Extra Care Scheme in Eastbourne to work day and night shifts on an ad hoc basis to cover annual leave and sickness. We will endevour to give as much notice as possible.
Your tasks would include assisting clients in and out of bed, supporting them with personal care, toileting, medication, meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
You do not need to be a driver for this role.
We do require you to:
• Have a genuine desire to help others
• Be punctual and flexible
• Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
• Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
• Competitive hourly rate at £8.21 weekdays and £8.76 weekends
• 28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
• Paid for training
• Paid DBS
• The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
• Free uniforms
• Ongoing support and training with career progression
If you would like more information about our current job opportunities why not call us today or follow us on Facebook.